Then it was Gabe's turn...
He is ALL boy!

I just wanted to throw this one in, even though you can't see him very well.
Same with this one

There's the wonder of sunset at evening, The wonder as sunrise I see; But the wonder of wonders that thrills my soul Is the wonder that God loves me! There's the wonder of springtime and harvest, The sky the stars the sun; but the wonder of wonders that thrills my soul Is a wonder that's only begun! O the wonder of it all! The wonder of it all! Just to think that God loves me!!! ~ George Beverly Shea
1 comment:
You are so good!! I love your ideas. The one with the apple and the little girl is so sweet! Sometimes the unplanned ones are the best. I absolutely love the ones with the picture frame too. Especially the one with the kids holding it framing the parents.
Great job and so inspiring!
Love you!
Genevieve
Post a Comment