Now little Evie
I loved her crooked little grin in this one! I guess she was tired of smiling! lol
This one was spur of the moment. We were all out just having fun picking apples and Evelyn wanted to pick her own, so I held the branch down. She looked so cute up on her toes that I snatched my camera and shot! It's one of my favorites.





3 comments:
Oh! She's so cute! Great job!
Aw, cute pictures
:)
Since you asked for comments and critiques...In the first one of Evie, you might have the subject a little bit too high in the frame. The second one (from the top down) is perfect. You have utilized a "3/4 face view", which is classic and always a pleaser. It is usually better than straight on. You have the face in the upper third, not too high, or low, and it looks like you have focused on the eyes which is perfect. The exposure is good, and there is no distracting elements in the photo. Very, very, nice job! BTW, I am enjoying all of these, but I think this one is the best so far! :)
Post a Comment