Friday, June 5, 2009

Wedding! - Bride and Groom Portraits

Last Saturday I shot a friend's beautiful wedding. Here are a few of my favorites.
And critiques encouraged!!!







9 comments:

Kristin Braun said...

These are WONDERFUL Sarah! Wow! I love all of them! Great job :D

Joanna Kristina said...

These are so beautiful! I love every one of them! =)

Lydia said...

Wow! These pictures are so amazing Sarah! I love them! The Bride and Groom are a beautiful couple, and your photography is excellent!

~Lily

AmberVV said...

Wow, Sarah! These are lovely! Did you pick the locations and everything or were you working with another photographer? I love your edits! They are so soft and surreal! Let me guess... picasa?? We should get together and talk cameras and editing programs. 8) I think in the 2nd and 3rd pic the white is a bit blown out. See how you lose all detail in his shirt? Perhaps stopping down your exposure some would help. You can always brighten the rest of the photo up post-editing.

April said...

Marvelous work, Sarah! You have a great eye for photography!

SisterlyLove said...

Oh Happiness! Oh Joy! Oh what a beautiful, wonderful, lovely job you did! I feel like i just got married! They are beautiFULLL! You are an amazing photographer! love and kisses and more kisses,
aimee

Johanna said...

They are beautiful, Sarah! They catch a lot of the exciting emotions of such a day.
I agree...they are a cute couple, too! ;-)

Lydia said...

These pictures are so beautiful that I just had to comment again Sarah!!!
They are just so beautiful and perfect!!!

~Lily

A daughter of the King said...

These are all perfect! Just found your blog, I love it. :-)