Thursday, March 12, 2009

Ballet Photos

My sister is a beautiful dancer! We took these last week when she was sick. We'll try some more later when she's fully recovered!




6 comments:

SisterlyLove said...

Wow! SO lovely! I can't believe how tall she is getting! I love the light in these photos.

Love you!
Gen

SisterlyLove said...

Oh my goodness! Sooo beautiful!
The photography and the subject! =]
Aww... I've had such a horrible urge to dance lately. *sniff*
I miss you girls soo much...
xoxo
~Marguerite

SisterlyLove said...

I've just had a brilliant idea!
You need to take and post some videos. (Do I like torture or something?) =]
But seriously... you should.
*smiles*
~Marguerite

SisterlyLove said...

beautiful!!! I just LOVE to watch Becca dance! Its very pleasing to the eye.... I GUESS you did a good job on the pictures..
hahahaha! just joshing! Don't take me so seriously! Oh for shame, for shame... I blush!
love you ever so much my Sweat, Sensible "Sarey"!
hee hee!
xoxox.aimee

Joanna Kristina said...

Oh, how lovely!!!! My sister and I both love ballet, and teach a class once a week at our church; and these pictures really capture the pure beauty of the art!

Blessings,
Joanna

CivilWarDancer said...

VERY BEAUTIFUL!!!! I miss the Homeschool ballet group here! I miss dancing so much! :( I have always loved to watch you and Becca dance, you both are VERY gracefull! I also loved to watch you guys when you were doing the civil war dances! :) A friend of mine and I were talking about the winter balls and Pilgrims progress and I just about cried! :( Oh well, God has His reasons.
Miss you all very much!
Love you
Kiehl