Monday, December 1, 2008

Rebecca's 17th Birthday Shots - Black and White

My little sister turned 17! I can hardly believe it!
We did a few shots while Sunday dinner was in the oven...

Isn't she beautiful?

I am so thankful that God gave me such a sister as her!

I love you sis! Happy birthday!

3 comments:

SisterlyLove said...

Wow and wow! She's so pretty! Not that I'm surprised. :) I can't believe she's 17!!! Wasn't it just yesterday she was Clara in the Nutcracker??
What great pictures! Love the lighting, especially in the b and w shots.

We love you Becca! Happy Birthday!!

The three spinsters

Unknown said...

Oh Sarah...those photos are just beautiful! I can't get over them, I have enjoyed looking through them SO much! I know Rebecca is just as dear as you are and seeing the pictures has only convinced me more. Oh, how I wish I could see you again and meet the rest of your family!

The black and white photos are my favorite by far. =) Did you capture them b&w, or change them later? The tones and contrasts are just stunning.

Miss you!!! Many blessings,

~Johanna

Anonymous said...

All I can say is "Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!" She is absolutely gorgeous!

Love you both!
Heather