Welcome to my blog! I decided to finally start a new blog dedicated to my growing love of photography since it seemed to be cluttering up our family blog ( www.jantzenfamily.blogspot.com ).
I've just recently done my first photoshoot for a cute family and I will be posting those in the coming days.
6 comments:
Can't wait to see all the pictures you'll post Sarah! You're a great photographer!! Hope you're doing well :)
Sarah, What I beautiful intro to your new blog--The wonder of it all. I think I was the first to sign on! You must have read my and others minds, as this is just what I told Karen you should do w/your talent--showcase it for His honor and glory.
Thank you for the gorgeous pictures you shot of our children/grandchildren and so many of them!!. They truly do capture their attitudes and individual personalities. Continued blessings on your photograpy, and may it bring praise and glory to Him who created it all. Blessings of prayers, Sandi and Larry B. in Palo Cedro/ShastaCounty/far northern CA --we look forward to meeting you and your beautiful family someday.
Sarah!!! This is SO exciting! I will definitely be checking your blog...I will love it!!! Yay! I love your pictures. :D
Miss you so much!
Love, Kami
:adds you to my favorite links:
Neat!!
~Stacy
Hullo friend!
I miss you!
I look forward to seeing all of your gorgeous pictures!
Lots of Love, Marguerite =]
Yah! I can't wait to see more of your photos Sarah! This will be so fun.
Miss you!
~Johanna
Post a Comment